Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

>Teaching your child their ABC's

>I thought that a would share this website with everyone. It is a great free website for children!
The website is called Starfall.com.

There are different select different activites:
-ABC's
-Learn to Read
-It's Fun to Read
-I'm reading.

So far all I have really done with my daughter is ABC's. She loves the program and thinks it is a lot of fun. It shows the letter and pictures of the words that begin with that letter. Then has a game at the end of each letter that you complete. It is really is a lot of fun.

There are also fun songs. My daughters favorite is when you click on the lower case "e" on the bottom, it sings a song called Ed the Elephant.

So check it out and let me know what you think. I hope you like it, I love it!!!

Click Here to Go to the Website

1 comment:

  1. >We found this site years ago and still love it! I think all of our bosy (besides the baby) have played on it and enjoyed it. It's a great site for little ones! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts