Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

>Freebies- Yay!

>I don't know about you but I love getting freebies in the mail!

I mean its bills and stress piled into a mailbox, then when you get a free sample it just makes it a little better and brighter.

Freebies are to bills what a tylonel is to a headache..

So here is todays list:


Free Sample of Bear Naked Cereal or Grain-ola Bars


Free Sample of Huggies Little Movers

Laderma- Flexitol Foot Care Sample


Quaker Oats Chewy Granola Bar



Personalized Greeting Card


Samples from Kroger (not available everywhere)

Kashi Cereal- Choose One of Three

Aquafresh Toothpaste Sample

Subscription to Cruising World (12 issues)

Exederm Intensive Moisture Cream

Kotex Overnight With Wings

Tampax Pearl

Also, as I menioned in my last Freebie post ~ if you click on the tag below Free Stuff you can check out all the previous freebies that I posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts