Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

>Kenny Loggins- Free Song Downloads

>
Recently, One2One Network sent me a cd of Kenny Loggins - All Join In.
They asked in return I complete a survey about the music, which I did.

Now they are offering my readers four free song downloads.

To get the free song downloads, all you have to do is click on the link below.
This will take you to the site. On the site there is a music player with four songs from the album on it to preview.

http://wdig.vo.llnwd.net/d1/walt_disney_records/Kenny_Loggins/Microsite%202/

Then after you listen to them, you just have to answer a couple quick questions the music.
Once you complete that you will receivean email with a link to download four songs from the Kenny Loggins "All Join In" albulm.

My thoughts on the CD: The Kenny Loggins "All Join In" CD was very modern and inviting. My daughter quickly caught on to the tunes and loves them. Her favorite is "All Toghether Now." The songs relayed positive messages through the lyrics. I would strongly recommend this CD to others ~ so go and get your free songs! Enjoy!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts