Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

>Earth baby Organic Mommy n' Me Refreshing Mist Review

>I recently received a free full size sample of Organic Mommy n' Me Refreshing Mistfrom Earth Baby Organics for Review. The Organic Mommy n' Me Refreshing Mist ias refreshing and kept my daughters skin feeling soft and lightly scented. The scent is so comfortorting. It is a mixture of vanilla, chamomile, and cucumber.

Samantha's Thoughts ~ (who will be 2 next month) is very excited to have it. She likes the smell and she thinks she is wearing big girl perfume. Whenever I spray it on her she gets very excited.

My Thoughts ~I love the scent, I love the softness and I love that Organic Mommy n' Me Refreshing Mist is completely safe for her.

Organic Mommy n' Me Refreshing Mist is:
•hypoallergenic
•alcohol free
•certified organic ingredients
•pediatrician recommended
•OleoSpheres™ technology
•manufactured in the U.S.A.

Also I love what Earth Baby Organics is all about. .

About Earth Baby Organics:

Earth Baby Organics is definitely a company that I would be happy purchasing from. Their items are all organic. Plus: they give a portion of their proceeds to charities that help orphaned children and medical missions that provide free surgery to needy children. Oh and besides that, they also: Support the Tarsier Foundation to protect the endangered Tarsier monkey, the smallest in the world.


1 comment:

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts