Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

>Another Monday....

>Where did the weekend go??
Its monday again!

Good news is I am taking my vacation from October 2-16. So thats a plus.
Cannot wait!! Trying to fill the weeks up with fun fun (inexpensive) day trips.

This weekend, noted in the post before this with pictures, was Samantha's first day of dance class. She had such a good time. We also went over to my inlaws for rosh hashanna. Good food and good company. On sunday they had a small childrens fair in my neighborhood. It was a lot of fun. Then we took my mom out for her birthday.

Also, went to Michaels and A.C. Moore to stock up on some fun halloween crafts. Samantha loves painting and crafts. She has such a good time.

I guess we were so busy this weekend that the time just flew by, and now its monday again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts