Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

>Stay Cool This Summer - WNBA Discounts

>I received an email from One2One network that I am so excited to share with my readers.

If you are looking for an inexpensive way to stay indoors and have fun this summer, now is your chance. It is also a chance to introduce your young children to sports.

I live in New York, therefore New York Liberty is the team closest playing at Madison Square Garden. When you go to the ticketmaster website and enter the code WNBABLOG you get 33% off tickets to go see WNBA New York Liberty.

You can search for teams in your area by visiting this site: CLICK HERE

Stay cool this summer and enjoy a fun basketball game for cheap!

2 comments:

  1. >How fun! Wish we could take advantage of that! Thanks for stopping by my blog during my Coffee Reviews and Giveaways! I appreciate it! Scraps of Life! http://cafescrapper-scrapsoflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. >Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts