Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

>27 Week Doctor Visit

>I went to the Doctor yesterday for my 27 week checkup.
Well, last Saturday I want for the Glucose test and they are concerned. My level was 150, and they said it should be 130. So now on the 20th I have to go back for the 3 hour test. Very nerve wrecking.

This entire pregnancy is such a blessing. The first doctor I went to had me convinced for multiple weeks that the baby was Ectopic. So I thank god for this little baby in my belly.

I just cannot wait until the baby comes out because it is such a roller coaster. Then, on top of that they found protein in my urine. Which scares the crap out of me because I had Preeclampsia at the end of my last pregnancy. They had to induce me which led to a C-section. Last time I did not have the high blood pressure, but was very swollen. So far my blood pressure is fine and there is no swelling.

Now I have to go back in 2 weeks (3/23) , that way they monitor the protein level in my urine. I am very nervous now.

Anyways... Samantha came with us to the doctor yesterday. She got to hear the baby heartbeat. She was very excited. When you ask her what sound the baby makes she says "beep, beep, beep"

2 comments:

  1. >Thanks for sharing the update. My best advice is just to breathe and think positive thoughts. Your baby can feel when you are relaxed and happy, or when you are upset and anxious. It's really all you can do! Hang in there and keep us all posted.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts