Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

>Test Results

>So, last Friday I had to do the 24 hour urine test to test the amount of protein in my urine. They also took blood.
I got the results today. The blood results were fine but they detected a protein level of 293. I am not sure if I am wording that right. The Dr. said they wouldn't define it as Preeclampsia yet and they insist on delivery when the level reaches 1000. I am glad to be well under 1000, but I am worried. The doctor told me that I would have to do the 24 hour urine test every 10 days... Fun.

My blood pressure has been normal, but my blood pressure was normal throughout my entire pregnancy with Samantha and in the end I had to be induced which led to a c-section.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts