Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

>Update on The Babies R us Crib Situation.

>Everything finally worked out!
We got the crib on Saturday.

Being they screwed up so many times on us, we made out with a really nice room.
I have to post pictures! I actually took pictures but it't the whole process of getting them on the computer that actually takes forever.

So anyways, for $235 we got a crib, a mattress, a glider and 2 ottomans. Oh, plus delivery and setup ($150 value). The crib itself was $279.00 and the mattress $99.

So relieved to have the room all setup. We are just waiting for the baby now.
So for all the frustrations and annoyances and inconveniences, in the end we made out pretty well, actually very well! I will post pics soon. I promise.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts