Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

>I Need To Vent A Little Bit

>I hate having to be a working mom. My daughter goes to her grandmothers 5 days a week for about 9 hours a day. I wish I had that time with her. Between my parents and my inlaws I feel like I have no control sometimes.

 Samantha is at an age that she asks why? to everything. She also has a temper and knows geniously how to act off of people emotions.

It sucks when I tell her no and she says but I do it at Grandma's. Or when I am at the inlaws and I say no and they say it's okay.

NOTE: I AM THE MOTHER. WHAT I SAY GOES!

But when everyone thinks they knows how to raise her better than I can it really sucks and makes me feel so discombobulated and like I have no control. I hate feeling this way!

I WISH I WAS A SAHM.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts