Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

>A Long Week This Is!

>Ok so do you want to hear the good news or bad news first?

Bad news: Still no hot water.

I failed to mention to you guys that Sunday when we got home from Jersey we had no hot water and the air condition didn't go on. We called the landlord yesterday and she checked the fuse and now its fine (we don't have access to them.) But still no hot water.

I made the mistake of giving Samantha an ice pop last night. Oh geez, the mess she made with it. She ended up having a sponge bath. I heated some water on the stove and poured it in a bowl with a bit of soap. The landlord said she would have the problem fixed today. So let's keep our fingers crossed.

Good News: Samantha used the potty this morning!

This morning when I woke up I went to the bathroom and Samantha fllowed me in. Then I pulled down her diaper and asked her if she wanted to do pees with mama. She sat on the potty and peed. I am so happy! The road to potty training is very very difficult. She got a special sticker and was very proud, as was I.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts