Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

>Welcome

>Hi everyone. I am a new blogger. Lately I have been looking at other blogs and discovered it is really something that I want to do. As I read other blogs I came to learn how helpful it is reading other tips and reviews from other Moms.

My name is Cindy. I am 27 years old. I am married to a wonderful man . We have been married almost 3 years and have a beautiful daughter together named Samantha. She is going to be 2 in October. Both my husband and I work full time.

I want to share my opinions and experiences with you. Hopefully my words can help out the next person, just as others words have helped me.

Come join me and my family on this journey called life.

I hope you enjoy this blog.
As you know I am a new blogger. Any tips you may have please send them to me.
Also, if there are any items that you want me to review in this blog, just let me know and I will trya dn make it happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts