Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

>32 Week Checkup

>Every time I go to the Doctor I worry. I had Preeclampsia with my first pregnancy, and during the last few visits they detected protein in my urine. I had to do the 24 hour urine test twice. My protein level was 298 the first and 293 the second time. So thankfully, when I went to the doctor last night she said that she is not concerned with the protein and that my blood pressure is good. In her words she said "your blood pressure is better than mine." I worry so much, but now I finally feel like someone is on my side. Pregnancy is scary, but some of my fears now are going away.

Also, the doctor told me that when I come back in 2 weeks I get to pick the baby's birthday!
It will be somewhere between May 30th and June 4th. I am very excited about that!

2 comments:

  1. >Sounds like you had a great check up, congrats! Fun to be able to pick the birthday soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts