Sproutbaby.com is an awesome place to shop for products for your family. Their products are eco-friendly and have the best interest of their customers in mind. I have come to determine that after I read their promise. It is great to shop at a place that has the well being of your family and the planet in mind.
I was given the opportunity from sproutbaby.com to review
Ultra pure hydrating hair & body cleanser
- Won't irritate eyes or sensitive places. Rinses off fast!
- Gentle and hydrating cleanser using thyme oil and plant-based surfactants. Sulfate free!
- Fragrance free. Organic orange extract is our mild and fresh scent.
- Organic ginko biloba and calendula extract to sooth the skin
- Organic aloe and soothing oat extract to moisturize naturally.
INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl-Glucoside Hydroxypropylsulfonate (Sugar Based), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Plant Derived), Aloe Barbadensis (ORGANIC Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate (Sugar Based), Lauryl Glucoside (Plant Derived), Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Corn Based Thickener), Glyceryl Caprylate (Plant Derived), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Ginkgo Biloba (ORGANIC) Extract, Calendula Officinalis (ORGANIC Marigold) Flower, Sodium Lauroyl Oat Amino Acids (Plant Derived), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange/Petitgrain) Oil, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Thyme Oil (ORGANIC), Citrus Nobilis (ORGANIC Mandarin Orange) Essential Oil, Citric Acid (Naturally Derived
As I mentioned earlier in the post ~ Sproutbaby is offering one of my readers a full size bottle of
* I was sent samples of Episencial's Foaming Body Wash and Supergoop SPF lotion to review.
Based on trying the samples I wrote this review which contains my thoughts and opinions which are honest and truthful.I did not receive any compensation for this post.*