Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

>Strawberry Shortcake: Puttin' on the Glitz Preview & Coloring Pages

>
Strawberry Shortcake: Puttin' on the Glitz from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment and American Greetings is coming to DVD on March 22nd, just in time for Easter!

SUMMARY :
Fabulous new fashions, sparkling musical ‘Glamicures’ and delightful new ‘Dos’ have Strawberry and her friends ‘Puttin’ on the Glitz’!  But all that dazzles quickly unravels with a misunderstanding until the girls find creative and kind ways to be honest with their feelings and with their friends. It’s heart-to-heart makeover magic as the girls learn that nothing looks as beautiful as friendship feels!
Our family is very excited about Strawberry Shortcake: Puttin' on the Glitz. We absolutely love the 'new' Strawberry Shortcake and all her movies. I find her to be a very positive character for my daughter.
Soon to come: Review of Strawberry Shortcake: Puttin' on the Glitz Preview

Until then, Prepare yourself for the fun!

I was given some awesome cororing pages for my readers.
I am sure your kids will love them!!

I was also given some awesome coloring sheets for my readers.

* All the opionions in this post are mine, I was not compensated in any way for this post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts