Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

>My Ideal US Family Great Getaway

>What is your ideal US Family Getaway? Are you into excitement or relaxation. Me, I prefer excitement. I want to see and experience everything around me. My husband would prefer relaxation. Which I do not really understand taking a vacation just to lounge out in a different scenery. For that stay home and relax.

Gosh I do not remember the last Getaway I had, though I think about it very often. I love my family to bunches but it is the stress around us I would love to get away from. Some time off from work and life, oh and snow. The last vacation that we had as a family out of New York was when I was pregnant with Samantha. My husband and I went to the poconos for the weekend. It was sweet. It was unfortunate that we never had a real honeymoon together. Perhaps one day we will make up for that.

At this point in our lives our ideal getaway would be Disney World. I mean when I think of fun and carefree I think about spending time at a hotel pool and days watching the kids laugh and enjoy themselves. What place is more magical and fun than Disney World.What makes my husband and I most happy is being able to give them experiences and happiness. Also, you do not have to be a kid to enjoy Disney World. It would be an awesome trip for my family.

I imagine that a getaway to Disney World would satisfy all of our desires. Samantha would love the rides and the characters. Madeline would love the characters and probably the pool most. She has a blast in the bath tub. I imagine the pool would be very exciting for her. Did I mention that it would be great to get away from all of this snow. Well yea, just to say it again, that would totally be a plus.

In June we are headed down to Florida for my husbands' Grandfathers birthday. We were thinking of perhaps extending our stay. That would be pretty sweet. Perhaps I can soon start planning our Ideal US Family Great Getaway. Even though I would much rather be getting away now, I will settle for June. I will keep you posted on that once we start planning our trip.

About Alamo
Founded in 1974, Alamo Rent A Car is a value-oriented, internationally recognized brand serving the rental needs of airport leisure travelers. Alamo offers low rental rates and a hassle-free customer experience at the most popular travel destinations throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America and Asia. In addition, Alamo customers in the U.S. are able to conveniently choose their own vehicles, based upon their advance reservation and requested car class, and then simply drive away from the airport.

The Alamo membership club, Alamo Insiders, offers its members numerous perks including exclusive, member-only deals, quick and simple reservations, and frequent traveler miles with each rental.

*I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Alamo blogging program, for a gift card worth $50. For more information on how you can participate, click here. All the opionions in this post are mine.

1 comment:

  1. >I agree that Disney World is a perfect family vacation. I'm following back. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts