I was recently given the opportunity to review the Sleepy Wrap. I was sent a sample of the Sleepy Wrap to try out and I absolutely love it. I played around with it a lot and it is vrey comfortable and easy to use.
(This is not a picture of me, I got the picture off of the sleepy wrap website, I will add pictures once my little princess is born)
Some advantages of using a Sleepy Wrap:
- It is great for breast feeding. A hands free system in which your baby can feed and you can still do whatever you need to do. An added bonus is it covers you up pretty well too.
- It is great for bonding with your baby. Check out all the advantages of babywearing here.
- It is a light material which can be used in the summer. It will not make you sweat having an extra piece of cloth on your body
- The Sleepy Wrap is great for going out and running errands. My husband and I were considering getting a double stoller for when the baby is born. When we looked at the ones that are priced within our budget, they a massively huge and heavy. We still need a place for Samantha incase we are out and she naps. With the sleepy wrap we can just put Samantha in the carriage and use the sleepy wrap comfortably for the baby.
- I love there are so multiple ways to wear it. It is easy to use, the directions a easy to follow.
When I go into the hospital to give birth to my baby I plan to bring the Sleepy Wrap along. I remember with Samantha once I gave birth to her it was very difficult breastfeeding. My body was just so weak. I had a cesarian, which is also how I am giving birth this time. My body was just so worn and uncomfortable. I imagine this time it will be easier to breastfeed using the Sleepy Wrap.
10% off Coupon Code
I was also given a discount code for my readers.
Visit www.sleepywrap.com and enter the co