Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

>NYC Subway

>O-M-G
I hate hate hate the NYC Subway System. Especially the E train!!!

I need to vent because after my trip to work for the few weeks, I am really annoyed!!!

Everyday I take the train from Queens to work in Manhattan at about 8:00 AM and everyone packs in like sardines. Which now, remind you, it is very visible that I am pregnant (I am 22 weeks now.) No one offers a seat.



From my experience of being pregnant the first time with Samantha, I really do not expect anyone to get up for me. I mean, with Samantha, I was 8 months pregnant with Preeclampsia. I was very pregnant in the summer. It was completely visible that my ankles were so swollen. However, like I said most people don't get up. So I have come to terms with that. There are some nice people but most people just don't care.



I am not sure if it is the MTA service cuts or what it is, but the trains in the morning are dangerously crowded. There is not control of the crowd. Especially at Roosevelt Avenue. Everyone just pushes with extreme force to get on the train.



I wish there was a word stronger than hate to describe my feelings toward the NYC Subway system!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts