Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

>Update On My Mission To Get Rid of The Toddler Bed

>Thanks for the comments that were left. I thought about things and what you guys said.
Last night I went home and our mission is not accomplished yet, however I feel we are definitely a step closer.

What I did:

I took the Mattress off and moved the bed into a corner laying on its side. Then I put some music on and danced with Samantha. I told her that being we don't have the little bed taking up so much space we have more room to dance and have fun. She seemed very okay with it. This morning when she woke up she wanted to put on music and dance.

Now it is just a matter of getting the bed out the door. Baby steps...

2 comments:

  1. >Yay! I'm so glad you were able to come up with a great compromise. I hope this works for you and she ends up being ok with you getting rid of the bed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >thanks! I will update when we finally get the bed out of the house

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts