Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

>Happy New Year

>I know I am a little late in saying this but between work, pregnancy and taking care of a two year old, my mind has just been somewhere else. I hope that everyone had a happy new year. For us we watched Jersey Shore (we love bad TV) and went to bed. Did not even make it until the ball dropped but its okay.

My philosophy on the New Year is much different than others. I don't think you need the year to change from 2009-2010 to set goals for yourself. You can do that any time of the year. A lot of people set very high expectations for themselves for the new year and end up failing because it becomes overwhelming. Throughout the year and every year, I try to make improvements on myself and my life. So if your new years resolutions don't work out, don't worry. You do not have to wait another year to try again. You can do it at any time.

So have fun and just live life the best you can. You only get one chance for that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts