Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

>Merry Christmas!

>I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!
Have a Happy, Healthy and Safe Christmas!

Hope all your wishes come true!!!

Off to my mother in laws to celebrate her birthday tonight.

I cannot wait for tomorrow morning to see Samantha's face when she see's all her gifts. She is very excited about Santa coming. How simple it is to be 2. All she wants is Hungry Hungy Hippo's and Apple Juice. Of course we got her more that that, but I don't think we went overboard.

Then hopefully this weekend we will get to go see the tree at Rockefeller Center and go to the movies to see Alvin and the Chipmunks. Oh.. and hopefully my hubby will get to sign up for CDL school and I could get my netbook. I doubt it will all happen but I can hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts