Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

>29 Weeks Pregnant ~ Part 2

>So last night I had my doctors appointment.
I got the results of the 3 hour glucose test and thankfully I do not have gestational diabetes. Gosh, you don't know what a relief it was.

Being they detected protein in my urine the last 2 visits the doctor wants me to do the 24 hour urine test for preeclampsia. I plan to pick up the bottle on Friday and do it at work. I don't want to do it on the weekend and ruin time that we can be out and about.

I do not have high blood pressure, just protein in my urine. But with Samantha I didn't have high blood pressure either. However, I was induced because of the preeclampsia, which led to C-section.

So it's just for precaution. Better to test and make sure that its okay then not to.

Next doctor appointment - 2 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback. Please leave a comment to post your thoughts